This communication is made available to you - also pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation 2016/679 regarding the protection of personal data (“Regulation” or “GDPR”) and of the Legislative Decree. 06/30/2003 n. 196 (“Privacy Code”), and subsequent amendments and additions – by E-taras di Pizzolitto L. with registered office in Pulsano (TA), via Cavour n.55, as Data Controller of your personal data.
This Policy aims to inform the user about the methods of processing of personal data concerning him.
Type of data processed
The website offers informative and sometimes interactive content. While browsing the site E-taras will therefore be able to acquire information about the visitor in the following ways:
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes: IP addresses, the type of browser used, the operating system, the domain name and addresses of websites from which access was made, information on the pages visited by users within of the site, access time, time spent on a single page, internal path analysis and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment.
Additional categories of data
This is all personal data provided by the visitor through the site, for example:
- By filling out a form to place a purchase order;
- By filling out a form through which to request information on the services offered and/or a contact request;
- By filling out a form through which to request the return or exchange of items relating to an order placed;
- By writing to the email addresses indicated on our site to request information;
- By accessing a reserved area and/or a service;
- By filling out a form to submit your curriculum vitae;
- By filling out a form to receive our newsletter and marketing communications;
- To give answers via the support/chat form;
- By filling out a form to register for one of the E-taras initiatives (e.g. events).
Purpose of processing
The data provided are processed for the following purposes:
- Provide the goods requested by the user, manage the contracts concluded by the user, carry out the related administrative, accounting, fiscal and legal obligations, as well as process the requests forwarded by the user. The processing carried out for these purposes is necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations and does not require specific consent from the interested party.
- Detect the experience of using our platforms, the products and services we offer and ensure the correct functioning of the web pages and their contents. The processing carried out for these purposes is based on a legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
- Send commercial communications relating to promotions and/or offers, in the interest of the Owner; the processing carried out for these purposes is carried out with the specific consent provided by the user.
- Track participation for organized events.
Sharing and transfer of personal data
- The company staff;
- service providers, (e.g. IT system providers, cloud service providers, database providers and consultants);
- Public Administrations for legal purposes;
- any public and/or private entity to whom it is necessary to communicate your personal data in relation to the purposes indicated above.
The updated list of data processors is available at the registered office of the Data Controller and will be provided upon written request.
Protection of personal data
E-taras di Pizzolitto L. has implemented adequate technical and organizational measures to provide an adequate level of security and confidentiality to personal data.
These measures take into account:
- state of the art technology;
- the costs of its implementation;
- the nature of the data;
- the risk of the treatment.
The purpose is to protect them from accidental or unlawful destruction or alteration, accidental loss, unauthorized disclosure or access and from other forms of unlawful processing.
Furthermore, when managing your personal data, E-taras:
- collects and processes personal data that is adequate, relevant and not excessive, as required to fulfill the above purposes and ensures that such personal data remains up to date and accurate.
Data retention times
Without prejudice to your right to object to the processing of personal data and/or to request its deletion, E-taras di Pizzolitto L. will retain your personal data only for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected and received , or to meet legal or regulatory requirements.
When this period expires, your personal data will be removed from the active systems of E-taras di Pizzolitto L.
Your legal rights
The rights connected to the personal data that E-taras di Pizzolitto L. processes are:
- RIGHT TO CORRECTION. You can obtain the rectification of personal data concerning you or communicated by you to us. E-taras di Pizzolitto L. makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the personal data in its possession are accurate, complete, updated and relevant, based on the most recent information available;
- RIGHT TO LIMITATION. You can obtain a limitation on the processing of your personal data if:
- You dispute the accuracy of your personal data during the period in which E-taras di Pizzolitto L. must verify its accuracy;
- the processing is unlawful and you request a limitation of processing or deletion of your personal data;
- There is no longer a need for E-taras di Pizzolitto L. to keep your personal data but - - - You need it to ascertain, exercise or defend your rights in court or
- You object to the processing while E-taras di Pizzolitto L. verifies whether its legitimate reasons prevail over yours.
- RIGHT TO ACCESS. You can ask E-taras di Pizzolitto L. for information on the personal data stored concerning you, including information on which categories of personal data E-taras di Pizzolitto L. owns or controls, for what purpose they are used, where they were collected (if not directly by you), and to whom they may have been communicated;
- RIGHT TO PORTABILITY. Following your request, E-taras di Pizzolitto L. will transfer your personal data to another Data Controller, if technically possible, provided that the processing is based on your consent or is necessary for the execution of a contract;
- RIGHT TO CANCELLATION. You can obtain from E-taras di Pizzolitto L. the cancellation of your personal data if:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- You have the right to object to further processing of your personal data and exercise this right to object;
- The personal data has been processed unlawfully.
Unless processing is necessary by virtue of legal obligations, by law or in order to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- RIGHT TO OPPOSITION. You can object at any time to the processing of your personal data, provided that the processing is not based on your consent but on the legitimate interests of NENCINI SPORT S.p.A. or third parties. In such cases E-taras di Pizzolitto L. will no longer retain your personal data unless it is possible to demonstrate compelling and legitimate reasons, a prevailing interest in the processing or assessment, or the exercise or defense of a right in judicial seat. If you object to the processing, please specify whether you intend to delete your personal data or limit its processing;
- RIGHT TO SUBMIT A COMPLAINT. In the event of a supposed violation of the law in force on privacy, you can lodge a complaint with the competent authorities of your country or the place where the alleged violation took place.
Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
To exercise the rights referred to in the articles. 15 ff. of the GDPR, you can contact the Data Controller E-taras di Pizzolitto Luciano with registered office in Pulsano (TA), via Cavour, n.55, by sending an email to email@example.com.
The Personal Data Protection Officer can be contacted at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.