E-taras Store allows you to make a contextual exchange or return of the purchased goods with shipping paid by the buyer as per current legislation.
Exchange and return conditions:
- The goods must not be broken/deteriorated and in any case must not show signs of wear caused by use.
- In the case of material provided with special packaging (envelope/box etc.), this packaging must be used to re-insert the goods.
- In the case of food products (bottles, jars, bags, etc.) they must not have been opened.
- No more than 30 days must have passed from the date of receipt of the goods.
- In the case of products with supplier labels/tags, they must not be removed or damaged.
How to make a return:
Log in to your E-taras Store account.
- Go to the “Orders” selection and select the order you want to return. You can select the article and add any reasons.
- You will receive an email accepting the return within 48 hours, with an address to return the goods.
- You will receive the refund within 5 days of returning the package to our warehouse.
All products purchased have the official manufacturer's warranty. By law, unless otherwise indicated by the manufacturer (which extends the coverage), the duration of the warranty is 24 months.
To assert the guarantee it is necessary to keep the accompanying invoice or the sales document that are delivered together with the package, and contact our assistance service via email at email@example.com.
The warranty is recognized as long as the product itself is used correctly, in compliance with its intended use and as provided in the attached technical documentation.
This guarantee (where different indications are not indicated) is reserved for private customers who purchase the goods for purposes not related to their professional activity. In the event of a lack of conformity, E-taras will restore the conformity of the product through repair/replacement at no cost to the Customer.
If, following intervention by an Authorized Assistance Centre, the defect does not result in a lack of conformity pursuant to Legislative Decree 24/02, the Customer will be charged for any costs of verification and restoration requested by Authorized Assistance, as well as transport costs if supported by E-taras